Sunday, February 7, 2010

two days at the beach ! woohoo !


omgg i got sun burn on saturday then i went to the beach on sunday times two !! omgg soo painfull T_T . now i'm a tomato ..

haha, i love watchhing Full House . it keeps me busy !! hahaha . lalalal , i dont know what to blog about .. hais i'm so bored . my friend is arguing right beside me now ! cause of her boyfriend . this is why single is fun ! but if u have a LOVING boyfriend its FUNNER ! i wish one day someone would come up to me and say ur the one. WOHHOO . in my dreams laa . it may be weird but i wish theres someone who is JUST like me. i wonder why ppl go out and hold hands and talk then fight . thats noo funn ! haha . well since i have no experience i should say nth , haha if u guys dont understand what i talk about NO NEED HAHAHAHAHA :3 .

No comments:

Post a Comment